Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Overcoming Self-doubt and Just Do It

Well, as you can see, I finally overcame my self-doubt about sharing my perspective and ideas. I have always kept my unique perspective and interpretation of Life personal and shared with only the closest of friends.

So, last night I started this blog and published an associated personal website that will display my essays. That website is www.jacob2012.com - please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.

I plan on updating this blog 3 to 4 times per week with comments and insights into the spiritual growth of humanity. I will also post a new essay each week relating to spiritual ideas on the www.jacob2012.com website. I hope to keep the 2 websites interrelated - and I hope you find my ideas interesting and thought provoking.

On a personal note, I am a quintessential Sagittarian. That means I am an idealist with a clear and direct focus on spirituality. I am an interminable optimist.

But we face some incredibly severe problems that humanity just has to solve before 2012 - specifically December 21, 2012. I hope to address and discuss some of these issues and propose solutions.

Thanks for reading and commenting. I'm still new at blogging, so please be patient as I learn the process.

Cheers!

No comments: