Monday, September 8, 2008

My Introduction

Hi! My name is Jerry Jacob Woods.

I'm a philosopher and writer with a background in mathematics. I enjoy thinking about the big things in life such as Life, Death, What comes after Death, Infinity, and God. But don't worry, I also enjoy a good hamburger as well as an excellent margarita.

I had a near-death experience as a 9-year old which has had a major impact in my life (full essay can be found at www.jacob2012.com/essays/9yearold). It's why I think about these things. Now after 40+ years of mulling this stuff over, I have to start sharing my experience and interpretation with you.

I have a bachelor's degree in Pure Mathematics, and did post-graduate work in Mathematics. I have a master's degree in Education and currently working on a master's degree in Leadership.

I am very spiritual. My mother raised our family as Methodists, and now I practice living by the example of Jesus of Nazareth. I promise to always be honest and worthy of your trust.

Please join me on a journey of discovery as we venture into a discussion of Life, Death, and the depths of the Universe and Infinity.

No comments: